Fox News continues to dominate in primetime, coming in first place among all basic cable networks for the 8th consecutive week in prime time viewers and 10th consecutive week in total day viewers.
The president has repeatedly blasted CNN as “fake news” in their ongoing feud. CNN was one of several mainstream media organizations blocked from attending a press gaggle with WH Press Secretary Sean Spicer last month.
CNN ranked No. 11 in total prime time viewers, losing to No. 3 ranked MSNBC for the 7th week in a row. The top five networks in prime time were Fox News, ESPN, MSNBC, HGTV, and Discovery, respectively.
It’s only fair. CNN’s news coverage has been insufferably biased for a while now. With MSNBC you know that going in, but CNN still likes to pretend it’s objective. Well, gone are the days during the presidential primaries where CNN president Jeff Zucker admitted the network had been “too liberal.”
Here at CR, we’ve been steadily documenting CNN’s most absurd moments including:
- Grilling Florida’s AG on gay rights after the Orlando terrorist attack
- Playing Democrat infomercials during their DNC coverage
- Smearing Mike Pence
- Leaking debate questions to Hillary Clinton
- Labeling political opposition to President Obama as racist
- Pushing fake news about the Electoral College
- Showing disdain for pro-lifers
- Fundamentally misunderstanding the Constitution and natural rights
- Accusing Mark Levin of pushing conspiracy theories
Honestly, it’s a wonder anyone watches CNN these days.
Chris Pandolfo is a staff writer and type-shouter for Conservative Review. He holds a B.A. in Politics and Economics from Hillsdale College. His interests are Conservative Political Philosophy, the American Founding, and Progressive Rock. Follow him on Twitter for doom-saying and great album recommendations @ChrisCPandolfo.