‘Dark-Money’ Abortion Drug Dealer Hub Referred To Trump DOJ For Criminal Investigation
Websites like Plan C enable anyone with Internet access to order abortion pills to their door in less than a minute.The Trump administration's Department of Justice is moving to vacate the seditious conspiracy convictions against several Proud Boys and Oath Keepers members who were involved in the Jan. 6, 2021, protest at the U.S. Capitol.
On Tuesday, the DOJ filed unopposed motions to throw out convictions and dismiss the indictments with prejudice for Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and members Kelly Meggs, Kenneth Harrelson, and Jessica Watkins, as well as Proud Boys members Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola.
'I'm excited to finally move on from January 6.'
The DOJ claimed that dismissal of the criminal cases would be "in the interests of justice."
"The government's motion to vacate in this case is consistent with its practice of moving the Supreme Court to vacate convictions in cases where the government has decided in its prosecutorial discretion that dismissal of a criminal case is in the interests of justice — motions that the Supreme Court routinely grants," the motions read.
Under the Biden DOJ, Rhodes was sentenced to 18 years in prison, Meggs to 12 years, Harrelson to four years, Watkins to 8.5 years, Nordean to 18 years, Biggs to 17 years, Rehl to 15 years, and Pezzola to 10 years.
In January 2025, Trump commuted the sentences of each of the defendants. However, the president stopped short of granting a pardon, leaving the convictions on their records. Among the defendants, six are military veterans, and the continued presence of those felony convictions carries significant consequences for any VA benefits or military retirement pay for which they may previously have been eligible.

"I couldn't be happier," Rehl told Blaze News. "I'm excited to finally move on from January 6, and my family and I are looking forward to rebuilding our lives again."
Rehl thanked Trump, acting U.S. Attorney General Todd Blanche, and U.S. pardon attorney Edward Martin for "making this possible!"
Carolyn Stewart, an attorney representing Meggs, stated that she is "pleased that the DOJ finally admitted there should be no further prosecution of my innocent client, Mr. Meggs — where he can go forward with his life without this shadow."
Norm Pattis, an attorney representing Biggs, expressed skepticism that the court would grant the DOJ's request but told Blaze News that he is "delighted to see the Justice Department throw in the towel," noting that it "should have done that years ago."
"I hope the courts do it, but I do think it's a head-scratching request," Pattis said, explaining that the DOJ previously poured thousands of hours and hundreds of thousands — if not millions — of dollars into its prosecution and therefore "clearly thought that the interests of justice required that prosecution then."
"The separation of powers doctrine leaves to the executive branch decisions about whether to prosecute. Once the case is gone to judgment in the judicial branch, that branch has spoken. Suggesting that, 'Well, we've changed our mind, millions of dollars, years later, in the interest of justice,' it doesn't really promote respect for the law. It makes it look like a funhouse over there and makes you wonder who's running the shop," Pattis stated.
He noted that despite Trump's decision to commute Biggs' sentence, the military veteran lost the pension that he "earned by virtue of his Purple Heart and combat injuries that he suffered."
"We want that pension back," Pattis said. "I'm not at all counting on relief. I still think this ends up back on the president's desk for a full pardon."
RELATED: Trump pardons 1,500 Jan. 6 defendants, commutes the sentences of 14

Rhodes, who also spoke with Blaze News, expressed hopefulness about the DOJ's motion to vacate, calling it "very good news," adding that it would "be a blessing to have not just our convictions overturned, but the underlying charges dismissed with prejudice."
"It would wipe our records clean," Rhodes told Blaze News. "I'm a disabled veteran. … I'm service-connected disabled from a parachuting accident when I was serving as a paratrooper in the Army, and I lost all my VA benefits, along with being a felon and losing my rights to bear arms."
Rhodes speculated that the DOJ may have requested to vacate to "avoid a potentially negative outcome on appeal that could affect their ability to use a statute in the future." He noted that seditious conspiracy is "a very legally vulnerable statute" from the Civil War era that is "overbroad and vague" and "does not provide any shelter for free speech."
"It's an ancient statute that I don't believe passes muster constitutionally, but it hasn't been directly challenged on those grounds," Rhodes said.
Rhodes stated that the DOJ may realize that the statute is "vulnerable [to] being struck down" or that it may result in the "narrowing of the scope of … conspiracy charges in general."
He also pointed to the active civil claims that Jan. 6 defendants lodged against the U.S. as a possible reason the DOJ requested that the convictions be thrown out.
"If they wind up with a bad outcome in the appellate case, with the court finding that there was prosecutorial misconduct, that there was constitutional violations, that could affect them when it comes to the civil claims too. And we can point to those findings," he said.
"There was perjury in all of our cases. We caught two cops lying red-handed in our case," Rhodes said, referring to a Blaze News investigation that revealed then-U.S. Capitol Police Officers Harry Dunn and David Lazarus had testified that they were together on Jan. 6, despite video footage showing otherwise. "That's the kind of crap that would come out in the appeal."
"I don't believe this is the DOJ being nice to us," he continued. "I'm willing to give props to the DOJ for doing the right thing, even if it's not for the right reasons."
If the court accepts the DOJ's requests, Rhodes noted that it will "definitely be fantastic for the restoration of our lives."
Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
A leftist former lawmaker was sentenced last month after being convicted of fraudulently obtaining a COVID-19 relief loan.
Ibraheem Samirah, a former Democratic Virginia state delegate, made headlines in 2019 for interrupting President Donald Trump’s Jamestown speech, holding up a sign that read, “Deport hate” and “reunite my family.”
'The defendant was stealing federal tax dollars at the same time he was deciding how to spend Virginia tax dollars.'
Samirah, 34, was sentenced to three years of probation and ordered to pay $88,000 in restitution after he pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud, according to a Tuesday report from the Washington Post.
Prosecutors argued that the former lawmaker received an $83,000 Paycheck Protection Program loan in May 2020 for his dental practice in Fairfax County. He applied in August 2021 to have the loan forgiven, which would require the PPP funds to have been used for payroll, rent, or mortgage payments.
Samirah claimed that the loan would be used to pay four workers at his practice. However, court documents revealed that his business had no payroll employees. Additionally, it had no active financial account to disburse payroll funds until a few days before applying for the loan.

Samirah allegedly fabricated payroll and tax records to secure the loan. The funds were distributed through bank accounts belonging to the supposed employees and then transferred into Samirah’s own account, according to prosecutors.
“The defendant was stealing federal tax dollars at the same time he was deciding how to spend Virginia tax dollars,” prosecutors wrote.

Samirah told the Post that he had a “mistaken understanding of the PPP loan process,” which he claimed was “weaponized by Donald Trump’s Justice Department.”
He told the news outlet that he intended to use the cash to hire workers to market his business; however, on the loan application, he claimed that the funds would go to existing employees. He explained that he changed his mind about hiring new workers after realizing the pandemic would be prolonged. Instead, he spent the money on dental equipment and office furnishings, which were not authorized uses of the funds.
Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
Now that President Trump has designated Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization, unleashing the Department of Justice to investigate its funding networks, operations, and supporters, the mainstream media’s marching orders are: Revive the narrative that Antifa doesn’t exist.
Jimmy Kimmel, CNN’s Erin Burnett, and "The View’s" Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar, among a long list of other media figures and Democrat officials, are claiming that Antifa is nothing more than an “imaginary” entity — a boogeyman used by the far right to vilify leftist activism.
Glenn Beck, however, has been sounding the alarm on the very real and insidious network that is Antifa. Last week, he aired the following episode exposing the hidden support and funding networks propping up the terrorist organization.
Soon after the episode dropped, Glenn was contacted by the FBI.
“Saturday I get a phone call: ‘The director would like to send over some agents to speak to you, Glenn,’” he recounts.
Shortly after, three FBI agents were sitting in his living room. Glenn called his head researcher, Jason Buttrill, to come over, and they spoke with the agents for two hours.
While the experience was “surreal,” it was also eye-opening.
“Let me just say this: Finally, we have an administration and an FBI director that is willing to go in deep — not surface, but deep,” says Glenn. “I can only imagine what we could have avoided if anyone in an administration would have done this in 2011.”
Glenn has a warning for anyone who has even loose ties to Antifa: “I would be very concerned. … The FBI is deadass serious.”
“Thank you, thank you, thank you, Donald Trump, Kash Patel, and all of the agents at the FBI,” he says.
This is what we’ve been waiting for.
As for the mainstream media talking heads pushing the narrative that Antifa doesn’t exist, Glenn says, that's "like saying al-Qaeda doesn’t exist.”
Their "logic" is basically that since there’s no headquarters address or HR department, then it doesn’t exist.
“It is a real point used in an intentionally dumb way to mislead,” says co-host Stu Burguiere. If anything, the fact that Antifa is “disengaged from a centralized [entity]” makes the group “more dangerous.”
And yet mainstream figures are pushing a false narrative to make it seem like Antifa is “not a threat.”
“They know it's not accurate, and they're trying to mislead people,” says Stu.
To hear more of the conversation, watch the clip above.
To enjoy more of Glenn’s masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis, and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.
It doesn’t matter whether you hate or love Donald Trump. What’s being done to the former president by our government should disturb every single American.
Reports have revealed that FBI agents placed “cover sheets” onto allegedly classified documents found during its raid of Mar-a-Lago in order to make the photo they took of the documents far scarier.
The cover sheets indicated the highest levels of secrecy — and without question, the media then fell right in line and used the doctored evidence to slam Trump.
“This is never done,” Glenn Beck says, shocked.
Now, the federal judge presiding over Trump’s classified documents trial has delayed the trial indefinitely.
“They have postponed the document trial because they’ve said, ‘There are too many things here that don’t add up, there are too many things the FBI did that they never did nor should they have ever thought of doing,’” Glenn says, adding, “That is at best propaganda.”
Meanwhile, our envoy to Iran, Robert Malley, lost his top secret security clearance. According to whistleblowers, he allegedly transferred classified documents to his personal email account, downloaded the documents to his personal cell phone, and someone received them.
It’s now believed that a hostile cyber actor was able to gain access to those documents via his email and phone and obtained top secret information.
“These allegations have a substantial impact on our national security, and people should be held accountable, swiftly and strongly. But we’re not doing anything about him, we just downgraded his security clearance,” Glenn says.
“Are you kidding me? This guy is a spy for the Iranians. You’re trying Donald Trump, and you are using propaganda techniques to hype it up, and this guy, you won’t even tell the American people what we did,” he adds.
To enjoy more of Glenn’s masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis, and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.
According to the Washington Post's "anonymous sources," the FBI was looking for documents related to nuclear weapons during its raid of Mar-a-Lago.
Who could have guessed what Donald Trump did with those documents (never mind that he allegedly had them for over a year before the FBI actually did anything)? And who knows why they were searching through Melania's drawers for such top-secret information? Also, isn't it interesting that even after both Attorney General Merrick Garland and Donald Trump asked for the search warrant to be unsealed, only this very unspecific and very damning bit of information was "leaked" to the Washington Post? And just a few months before the midterm elections?
Since the DOJ still hasn't told us much (what was leaked to the media), Glenn did his best to present a few "theories" of his own on "The Glenn Beck Program" Friday. Watch the video clip below to hear more from "The Glenn Beck Program." Can't watch? Download the podcast here.
To enjoy more of Glenn’s masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis, and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.
@LevinTV: Media LEAK Shows DOJ Investigating Trump